Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 16...Just a Whisper

This photo means the world to me.  When Kim asked us to come up with a photo reflecting "whisper", the first thing I thought of were my babies when they were little and taking naps. It was a constant Please Whisper for several years in our house.  But being that was long ago I decided to use a friend of mine's flower bouquet for her wedding as my Whisper submission.  I know her Mom was whispering from Heaven the day her Daddy walked her down the aisle.  Funny thing is, MY Friend said that she would NEVER get married.  That's one of the reasons I don't use the word NEVER....because inevitably it can.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I am FAR behind, too. Have been taking BB2, Texturized, and PicProCS6 at the same time....IMPOSSIBLE. Hang in there....we will get caught up eventually. I just need to make a special blog for the classes. That is such a cool idea. This is such a sweet interpretation of Kim's assignment and the processing is beautiful.I have been looking thru all of your work and it is all lovely. You have learned lots from her classes. genie

    ReplyDelete