Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 14--black and white with a touch of color

Going Green--I snapped this shot at a friends house sitting in her window sill were all sorts of cute and cool green things for her bunko group.  I was there helping her prepare because well....she's a little high strung!  I ran a few black and white free actions in which I had downloaded but didn't care for the way the the looked and plus, I couldn't figure out how to see the rundown of the recipe's.  So I used the old turn the photo into black and white, adjusted the levels and colors I wanted brighter or darker and then brought back some of the color.  At first I was only going to do the flower, but the pretty green pears looked so sad not getting any attention drawn to them so I brought back some of there color as well.  I put a texture over the photo (don't remember which one) to draw attention to what I intended to be the focus of this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment