Monday, January 23, 2012

New Blog

I have spent most of the day trying to get a new blog up and running.  With being in KimKlassens BeyondLayers class, I want a place for only my photo blogs and my 52 weeks of getting to know the peeps who are also in the class. I'm struggling in getting this one up and running, but I refuse to give up.  If you are reading this and from the class please follow me on this blog.  I will try to put it in a page by itself on my OneDayAtATime blog, who knows how long it will take more to figure that out.  I am doing this so that I can keep my classmates close since there are so many of us who are participating.  Good Luck to each and everyone of you, my BeyondLayers friends.  I look forward to getting to know you all by years end.  Angie

2 comments:

  1. I want to scream...................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't scream. I made it here others will too.

    ReplyDelete